In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Imagine a community of ordinary individuals collectively making an extraordinary Impact together. The smallest act of kindness or selflessness can change someone’s life forever. You have the power to help a child read at grade level, help a working mother buy her first home or help a family get financially back on track.
Join us in our fight to build stronger communities and end poverty in south Jersey through United Way’s Halloween Bone Run & Walk featuring a 10K, 5K run, 1-mile walk and community fair!
7:00 a.m. – registration opens
8:00 a.m. – Family-friendly community fair
9:00 a.m. – 10K race
9:15 a.m. – 5K race
9:20 a.m. – 1 mile fun walk
Registration and Fees
• $35 Early Registration for 10K Runners
• $30 Early Registration for 5k Runners
• $30 Early Registration for Team Challenge Runners (10 participants per team)
• $25 per Walker
After September 28, 2018 registration increases to $35 per runner for 5K Individual and Team participants and $40 per runner for 10K Individuals
Prizes and Awards
• Cash prizes will be awarded to the top three overall male and female finishers.
• Age group awards will be presented to the top three male and female finishers in each of the following age categories: 14&U, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59 and 60+.
• Teams of 10 runners may compete as part of the Team Challenge. (Companies and organizations may enter more than one team, but each team must include 10 participants.) Each member of the winning Team Challenge team will receive a prize.
• Long-sleeve technical shirt (size and availability guaranteed if registered by September 28)
• Costume contest with prizes. Dress to impress.
• Post-race refreshments
Help us make a bigger impact than ever before!
Become a fundraiser during registration and help us collect donations to build a stronger community for the children and families in southern New Jersey.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?