In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, please contact us.
The World Running League (WRL) is a worldwide running association that offers a fun and exciting way to motivate & inspire individuals globally to participate in running activities throughout the year.
The league is open to runners over the age of 20 and benefits of membership include:
Join our team to take part in the fun!
The WRL Process
1. Register to be a member of the WRL
2. Over the course of the year, track your progress towards your weekly, monthly and annual goals!
3. Check out the WRL social media platforms to discuss, share and ask questions about running with other members
4. Review the WRL site for upcoming Championship Events (Road Running, Trail Running, Track Running, etc)
5. Take a look at the WRL Apparel page for apparel items, including milestone products (100 miler shirt, 250 miler hat, etc) and other cool items.
WRL Championship Events can be found at www.worldrunningleague.com
The individual membership allows a runner to obtain the benefits of the WRL.
A club membership can be shared among members of your club for the year.
If you have any questions about this club, click the button below.Questions?