Group passwords allow you to limit the members of your group to only those who know the password. In some cases, you may forget your password or enter it in incorrectly during the time of group setup. If you need to update your group password, then this section will show you how to easily do so as the group administrator.
RESETTING A GROUP PASSWORD
Group passwords allow you to limit the members of your group to only those who know the password. In some cases, you may forget your password or enter it in incorrectly during the time of group setup. If you need to update your group password, then this section will show you how to easily do so as the group administrator from your RunSignUp Profile.
- Sign In to RunSignUp
- Go to your Profile
- Click My Groups/Teams
- Click the EDIT GROUP NAME/PASSWORD button
- Enter a new password into the Optional Password field
- Click Update Group/Team
Why is my registration not showing in my profile?
- Your registration is associated with a sub-account of another user
- Someone registered you for a race using their account, so you were created as a sub-account. See here to learn how to transfer the registration to your existing account.
- Your registration was imported
- A lot of races will process entries manually. You just need to claim your uploaded account as described here
- You used a different email address to register
- You can merge accounts with different email addresses by following the guide here
- You did not complete your registration
- First look to see if you are registered on this race's "Find a Participant" page. If you still do not see yourself and have a charge on your credit card that has posted, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not see yourself here, and you also have no charge on your account, then you are not yet registered.
- You registered under a typo
- If you find your registration on the race's "Find a Participant" page, but you don't see it under your account (and you have claimed ALL possible accounts as explained above), then you may have registered under a typo. Please contact email@example.com.
To change or set a group password, log into the account of the group administrator, and go to the Profile page. From here, click on "My Groups/Teams"
Click on the EDIT GROUP NAME/PASSWORD button
Update your Password
From here you can type in the new password into the "Optional Password" field and click the "Update Group/Team" button