After registering for a race on RunSignUp, you can view and edit your registration by signing into RunSignUp, going to your "Profile" page, clicking on "Manage Registration", under Upcoming Events.
Here you will have the option to request a refund, transfer, update your giveaway, purchase an add-on, join/create a group, become a fundraiser, and/or defer a registration (unless the race has not enabled these features).
If one of the above options is not available to you, then please contact the Race directly by going to the Race Contact Info section of the race page and filling out the Questions form, or, if you are already registered, you can use the email listed at the bottom of your registration confirmation email.
For tutorials on how to manage your registration, see here.
VIEWING & EDITING A REGISTRATION
Once you register for a race, you will always have the opportunity to log into RunSignUp and view your registration. Also, before the race takes place, you may be able to edit certain aspects of your registration.
To view and/or edit your registration, begin by logging into your account, and go to your “Profile” page. On the “Profile” page, click the button for “My Registered Races”, and you will be brought to a listing of your race registration history. From here, you can find all of the registrations done through your account, and they will be separated by race, event, event date, and registrant. Next to each registrant, you will be able to click “Manage Registration”.
Note: If the race has past, then you will only be able to click “View Registration”.
On certain races, the race director may give you, as the runner, the ability to change your giveaway selection by following these steps:
- Sign In to RunSignUp
- Go to your Profile
- Click My Registered Races
- Click Manage next to the registration to Manage
Note: You can also access your registration directly from your registration confirmation email by clicking the "Manage Registration" link underneath your registration information.
If you did not recieve your registration confirmation email please see our guide on How To Resend Your Confirmation Email"
Why is my registration not showing in my profile?
- Your registration is associated with a sub-account of another user
- Someone registered you for a race using their account, so you were created as a sub-account. See here to learn how to transfer the registration to your existing account.
- Your registration was imported
- A lot of races will process entries manually. You just need to claim your uploaded account as described here
- You used a different email address to register
- You can merge accounts with different email addresses by following the guide here
- You did not complete your registration
- First look to see if you are registered on this race's "Find a Participant" page. If you still do not see yourself and have a charge on your credit card that has posted, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not see yourself here, and you also have no charge on your account, then you are not yet registered.
- You registered under a typo
- If you find your registration on the race's "Find a Participant" page, but you don't see it under your account (and you have claimed ALL possible accounts as explained above), then you may have registered under a typo. Please contact email@example.com.
My Registered Races
At the bottom of your “Profile Page”, go to the Runner Links” section, and click on My Registered Races”.
Manage the Registration
Click Manage next to the registration that you would like to view
The “Manage Registration” page is where you need to go in order to resend the confirmation email, request a refund, transfer into another event, transfer your registration to another participant, create a fundraiser, and create/join a competitive running team. In order to learn more about any one of these topics, please refer to the corresponding sections listed below:
IMPORTANT: The functionalities explained here are on a race by race basis. Certain races may not offer refunds, transfers, teams, or fundraising.