If available for the race you are signed up for, then you can update question responses by following these steps. If at any time you do not see an option available, this race may have turned off the ability to update question responses at this time.
CHANGE A QUESTION RESPONSE
Some races may ask questions during the registration process. If you answered a question incorrectly, or need to review your answers, then the race may allow you to correct this from your profile.
On certain races, the race director may give you, as the runner, the ability to change your question response by following these steps:
- Sign In to RunSignUp
- Go to your Profile
- Click My Registered Races
- Click Manage next to the registration that you are editing
- Click the Questions menu item
- Change your Question Response
- Click Continue
Why do I not see this option?
This race may not have this feature enabled, or they may have disabled participant management of this feature.
Please contact the race directly with any further questions by using the "Race Contact Info" section of their SignUp page.
Why is my registration not showing in my profile?
- Your registration is associated with a sub-account of another user
- Someone registered you for a race using their account, so you were created as a sub-account. See here to learn how to transfer the registration to your existing account.
- Your registration was imported
- A lot of races will process entries manually. You just need to claim your uploaded account as described here
- You used a different email address to register
- You can merge accounts with different email addresses by following the guide here
- You did not complete your registration
- First look to see if you are registered on this race's "Find a Participant" page. If you still do not see yourself and have a charge on your credit card that has posted, please contact email@example.com. If you do not see yourself here, and you also have no charge on your account, then you are not yet registered.
- You registered under a typo
- If you find your registration on the race's "Find a Participant" page, but you don't see it under your account (and you have claimed ALL possible accounts as explained above), then you may have registered under a typo. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
My Registered Races
At the bottom of your “Profile Page”, go to the Runner Links” section, and click on My Registered Races”.
Manage the Registration
Click Manage next to the registration that you would like to change your Question Response for
Change your Question Response
Click on the tab for “Questions”, edit the necessary responses, and once you have corrected and reviewed your responses click on “Update Responses”.
Once you have your Question Response selection set, click “Continue”.
You will receive a confirmation message, and your question responses will be updated.
You can then review them by clicking back to the “Questions” section.
If you receive the message “Update Question Responses Closed”, you will need to contact the race directly to see what your options are.