In some cases, it may be necessary for you to resend the confirmation email for a certain registration. If you ever find yourself in need of resending the registration confirmation email for one of your registrants, then this simple tutorial will walk you through the process.
RESENDING THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL
RunSignUp allows you to access your registration through your Profile. From there you can resend your confirmation email if you have misplaced it, or if you have not received it
Note: If you did not receive your confirmation make sure to check the spam folder in your email client.
You will always be able to resend the registration confirmation for any registrations associated with your Profile (including any sub-accounts of yours) by following these steps:
Why is my registration not showing in my profile?
- Your registration is associated with a sub-account of another user
- Someone registered you for a race using their account, so you were created as a sub-account. See here to learn how to transfer the registration to your existing account.
- Your registration was imported
- A lot of races will process entries manually. You just need to claim your uploaded account as described here
- You used a different email address to register
- You can merge accounts with different email addresses by following the guide here
- You did not complete your registration
- First look to see if you are registered on this race's "Find a Participant" page. If you still do not see yourself and have a charge on your credit card that has posted, please contact email@example.com. If you do not see yourself here, and you also have no charge on your account, then you are not yet registered.
- You registered under a typo
- If you find your registration on the race's "Find a Participant" page, but you don't see it under your account (and you have claimed ALL possible accounts as explained above), then you may have registered under a typo. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
My Registered Races
This page will list out any upcoming and past registrations that you have completed using the RunSignUp account that you are currently logged into.
You will only be able to resend the confirmation email for upcoming races whose race dates have not passed yet.
Resend the Confirmation Email
Click Resend Confirmation next to the registration that you would like to resend the registration confirmation for
At that point, the confirmation email will be sent to the email address associated with that registration. If the original confirmation message did not send because you had a typo in an email address, you will need to update this information as explained in How to Correct Typo/Modify Profile.
You can also resend the confirmation email from your Registration Management page found on My Registered Races after clicking Manage Registration
When under the My Registration tab, which is opened by default, just beneath the participant name, you will find the link to “Resend Confirmation E-mail”.
At that point, the confirmation email will be sent to the email address associated with that registration. If the original confirmation message did not send because you had a typo in an email address, you will need to contact RunSignUp support to fix this for you by emailing us at email@example.com.