Walk Site Volunteers are needed:
* On Saturday, May 11, 9 AM to 1 PM – mainly to set up & cover tables, distribute chairs and materials throughout the race site.
* On Sunday, May 12 - beginning at 5:30 AM - to staff all stations throughout the Walk site. Sunday ending times may vary - slightly - according to assignment. Please plan to be onsite at least until 11am.
Registration for the Walk:
* Saturday volunteers are * requested * to also register for the Walk.
* Sunday volunteers are * required * to register for the Walk to gain access to the site.
However, in recognition of your valuable donation of time and talent, volunteers can register for the Walk at a * special discounted rate * of $20. Once you sign up as a volunteer, watch your Inbox for a message with further instructions from Walk@KomenPhiladelphia.org.
Please click any/all day(s) and shift(s) that you are available to help. You can also leave a note requesting a particular assignment, but ... no guarantees since we are changing, adding, eliminating many tasks. We ask for your cooperation and flexibility as we move into this new format for our Mother's Day event.
All volunteers MUST sign up by NOON on Friday, April 26, 2019. NO NEW WALK WEEKEND VOLUNTEERS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THAT DATE.
For more information about the MORE THAN PINK Walk and changes to the site, visit our website: www.komenphiladelphia.org/walk and click on EVENT INFORMATION at the top of the page.
Sunday volunteers are also * required * to attend one of the Volunteer Rallies prior to being confirmed in their assignments. Mark your calendar for the Volunteer Rally that fits into your schedule:
• Saturday, April 27, 2019 - 10:00 AM to Noon
• Monday, April 29, 2019 - 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Thank you again... for being the Komen Philadelphia mission in action!