In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, please contact us.
Gadsden Young Life
Black Squirrel Ruck Challenge
This Event is a Unique Ruck Challenge at Noccalula Falls Park on the Black Creek Trails which benefits Gadsden Young Life Ministries
Description: Beautiful 5 Mile Course with your back pack and 7 Physical Challenges Along the Course
Date:Saturday March 10, 2018
Start Time: 9AM
Where: Noccalula Falls Park & Campground 1500 Noccalula Rd, Gadsden, AL 35904
Entry Fee: $35 (includes t-shirt with pre-registration)
Online Registration https://runsignup.com/Race/AL/Gadsden/BlackSquirrelRuckChallenge2018
Race Day Registration/Sign In:7:30AM – 8:45AM ($40 Race Day Registration)
• 5 Mile trail run with body and pack exercises along the course.
• You must provide your own backpack/ruck.
• We will provide uniform weight bricks, bubble wrap and duct tape.
• Brick Distribution: 1 brick per 50lb body weight up to max of 4 bricks.
• Body/Pack Exercises: 7 challenging…but achievable exercise events for all skill levels.
• Hydration: You will be given one water bottle at start of race.
o Participants must return to the finish line with water bottle and all bricks
Benefits Gadsden Young Life http://msites.younglife.org/_layouts/InformationSplashPage/default.aspx?OfficeOrClubID=A-AL20
o Top 3 overall men and women
o Top winners in under 17 age group
o Master’s Division (40-49)
o Grandmaster’s Division (50+)
Competition patches will be given to everyone who completes the challenge.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Join this event and invite your friends on Facebook.