Events for this Race:
Race Entry Team Fee
Group Pricing for Race Entry Team Fee
1 Team (2 Registrants): $40.00 Race Fee + $3.00 SignUp Fee
2 Teams (4 Registrants): $80.00 Race Fee + $4.80 SignUp Fee
3 Teams (6 Registrants): $120.00 Race Fee + $7.20 SignUp Fee
4 Teams (8 Registrants): $160.00 Race Fee + $9.60 SignUp Fee
5 Teams (10 Registrants): $200.00 Race Fee + $12.00 SignUp Fee
2 Minute Time Save Token
Mobile , AL US 36608
National Adventure Race Series Based on TV Show – For Adults & Kids Grades K-12
Official Site: www.GreatAmazingRace.com. “Where Smiles & Teamwork Rule the Day!” A national family-friendly obstacle course/adventure race series based on the tv show THE AMAZING RACE and designed for adults & kids grades K-12. It's way more fun than a 5K and a perfect birthday party idea! Run, jog or walk. How well you work and communicate with your teammate are the most essential ingredients to winning the race! On-line registration will close once 120 team limit is reached. Sign up now, team members can be added later on race day!
1. ABOUT THE RACE:Friends, family members, neighbors and co-workers race against other teams completing a one mile cross country course with obstacles/challenges that require teamwork. Whether you run, jog, walk or watch, it'll be a Bonding Experience you will never forget. Testimonial: “What an awesome day my son and I had. My son could not stop talking about it and thanking me for taking him! It has made memories that will last a life time.” Celebrate someones day in a wild way! Our birthday party space can accommodate up to 25 teams. So sign up early.
2. RACE DESCRIPTION: Modeled after the popular television show "THE AMAZING RACE", teams of two people race around a one-mile cross course in competition with other teams, completing a string of up to eight fun-filled challenges. Clue Cards provided at each station directs teams to perform team-oriented tasks (game, relay, obstacle course, etc.) before proceeding to the next challenge station. Contestants strive to arrive at the finish line with the fastest overall time to be declared the winners. Waves begin every 10 minutes … kids teams, then adult teams.
Teams can choose a Recreation Pace (those who prefer to walk or jog at a leisure pace) or a Competitive Pace (those who prefer to run). Challenge stations include varying levels of difficulty, based on age and level of the participants. Beginners can choose the easier challenges, while veteran racers will complete the more difficult challenges.
3. REGISTRATION INFO: Pairs only: adult/kid, kid/kid or adult/adult. Must be 5 years of age or older to participate. Children in Pre-K and Kindergarten must be paired with an adult.
4. GROUP DISCOUNTS:Teachers, military, law enforcement & fire departments, as well as members of Girls Scouts, Boy Scouts, YMCA, 4-H, BBBS and BGC receive special pricing through the www.GreatAmazingRace.com portal only.
5. RACE DIVISIONS: Race divisions are determined by grade of youngest team member: Grades K-2, Grades 3-5, Grades 6-9 and Grades 10-Adult teams.
6. AWARDS: Every team that crosses the finish line gets an award to recognize their accomplishment. Medals are presented to the winners of each race division. The top 25 teams, from each city race, qualify for the National Championship Race and $2,000 prize!
7. REFER A TEAM, EARN $: Refer your friends, family members, neighbors and co-workers and you will BOTH earn $5.00 worth of referral rewards that can be redeemed for merchandise at the race.
8. SUPPORTING: The GREAT AMAZING RACE SERIES supports the 30-MINUTES-A-DAY Family and Academic Initiative, a national program that encourages parents to be Role Models by participating in three daily activities (30 minutes a day, 5 times a week) at home, together with their kids, that have the power to improve their student’s academic performance and family quality of life: physical exercise, reading books and eating healthy. As with anything, children learn more from watching what you do than to what you say. LEAD BY EXAMPLE!
9. SPONSORSHIP:Sponsorship with GREAT AMAZING RACE SERIES offers many exciting exposure possibilities for your company. Please contact us to discuss corporate and small business sponsorship opportunities.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in learning about partnership and exhibitor booth opportunities.
Modeled after the popular television show "THE AMAZING RACE", this rain or shine event pits teams of two against other teams in a series of up to eight fun-filled challenges spread across a one-mile cross-country course. Clue cards at each station instructs the teams to complete a task (game, relay, obstacle course, etc.) before proceeding to the next challenge station. Challenge stations include varying degrees of difficulty, based on age of participant. How well you work as a team is the most essential ingredient to winning the race. The team that reaches the finish line with the fastest overall time wins.
Contestants should be prepared to get a little dirty and wet - it's part of the fun! Teams can choose a recreation pace (those who prefer to walk or jog at a leisure pace) or a competitive pace (those who prefer to run and are physically active.
Teams consist of two participants: adult/kid, kid/kid or adult/adult. Kindergarten & Pre-K are allowed only if paired with an adult. Active duty, reserves and retired - military, law enforcement and fire ( including spouses) – receive a 50% discount off team entry fee. Spectators are welcome to tag along for free and take photos for the scrapbook.
The Great Amazing Race series supports the 30-MINUTES-A-DAY family initiative, a national program that encourages parents to be a good ROLE MODEL by participating in three daily home activities that have the power to improve their student’s academic performance and quality of life: physical exercise, reading books and eating healthy.