In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Tukee Trot 5K
Friday. November 24, 2023
Join us for the 4th annual Tukee Trot 5K Run and Walk – Ahwatukee’s local race with a big heart!
A great way to have healthy fun with family and friends on Thanksgiving weekend !
The one mile Kid’s Quail Fun Run is free for the kiddos (and includes a medal!)
The Tukee Trot has a new course this year at Pecos Park that is scenic, fast and fun, as well as being great for spectators.
The Pecos Park venue is located at the end of 48th street along the Wild Horse Pass reservation, south of Chandler Blvd. Here you will find ample parking, start and finish zones, race-day packet pickup and post-race food and refreshments.
This fun 5K course is USATF certified to an official 3.1 miles and will be chip timed by Race Timers.
This is a non-profit, community volunteer event and organization with additional proceeds and sponsor donations going to local charities.
All Participants Receive:
· Custom Tukee Trot Dri-Fit T-Shirt (5K participants only). Option to select 'NO SHIRT' option at checkout and receive $5 off your registration.
· Finisher awards - commemorative Tukee Trot finisher's medal.
· Age Group awards for Top Three Overall and in all Age Groups. Our age groups are the following: 12 & Under, 13-15, 16-18, 19-24, 25-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80 & Older
· Post-Race ‘athlete’s brunch’ (bagels, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
· Water/Gatorade station support
· Chip Timed with real-time results by Race Timers on the website
Packet Pick-up Opportunities
You will have two opportunities to pick-up your race packet (bib, chip, event swag, etc):
1. Pre-Race: Wednesday, November 22nd from 3:00 - 7:00pm at Once Upon a Child Ahwatukee
Once Upon a Child is conveniently located at 5009 E. Ray Road on the Best Buy plaza corner off of S. 50th Street (across from Wicked Brews)
2. Race Day: Friday Nov. 24th starting a 7:00 AM at Pecos Park pavilion (event location)
Race Day Registration will be available. The 5K will be $40 and the 1 Mile Kids Quail Run is free.
Nov 22 3:00 PM - Packet Pick up at Packet Pick up at Once Upon a Child Ahwatukee from 3-7 pm
Nov 24 7:00 AM - Race Day Packet Pick-up Opens
Nov 24 8:15 AM – 48th Street road closes for event/park access
Nov 24 8:30 AM - 5K Run/Walk Begins
Nov 24 9:15 AM - 1 Mile Kids Quail Fun Run Begins
Nov 24 9:30 AM - Award Ceremony Begins (approx)
Nov 24 10:00 AM - Road and parking lots fully re-opened
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.