In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
When we run in-person in November, the course will take participants through the scenic Red Rocks, known for its magical iron-clad formations, and onto the streets of one of the most beautiful cities in the Country - a city that has most recently been named by "Good Morning America" as one of the "TOP TEN most beautiful places in America", and BibRAVE Top 100 races (10K and Half) in the country!
The community of Sedona features artists, and live performers that will inspire and entertain both locals and visitors alike. Please allow for some time to enjoy our community and check out VisitSedona.com for travel and lodging information.
Come to the 16th Annual RunSedona Event and be part of a rich tradition of healthy, sustainable living in one of the most beautiful places in America!
* = PERMITS PENDING
* Go into your RunSignup profile and print out your custom race bib
* Sign up for RaceJoy app tracker - for simple race timing, and Cheers and "spectator" messages
* Log up your run time for results bragging rights (no traditional awards for gps virtual racing ...)
* Pickup or Receive by mail your custom Run Sedona neck gaitor and your Virtual Run Finisher Medal!!
* Print out your Finisher Certificate and load up your personal run photos!!
Additional race information can be found at http://www.runsedona.com.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.