In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
7:00 - Race director on site at Start area
7:45 - All riders must be in the Start area
8:05 - Riders called to start position
8:10 - Race briefing by Race Director
8:20 - Men's Race start, SPMR Youth Classic start
8:23 - Women's Race start
Full Course - Open Male, Open Female, Junior Male & Junior Female
Youth Classic - Girls Under 11, Boys Under 11, Girls 12-14, Boys 12-14
· There are two start groups in St. George, Male and Female.
· The Women start group will begin approximately 3 minutes behind the male group and will have a controlled neutral start.
· The race begins with a neutral section that ends at the eastern boundary of the Town of St. George. Riders are to respect the speed of the lead vehicle, remaining behind the vehicle. During the neutral phase all riders are to respect the Start Groups and not move up.
· There will be a motor bike referee starting and a lead vehicle for the men’s race, women's race and Youth Classic.
· Drafting between competitors in the men’s race and the women’s race is not permitted. Men may not draft women and women may not draft men.
· Traffic is closed in both directions for the entirety of the race-course but riders must remain vigilant for hazards, including unauthorized vehicular traffic along the course.
· The courses are described as follows:
Starting on York Street in St Georges heading towards Hamilton. Continue west along Mullet Bay Road onto the Swing Bridge then onto Kindley Field Road. Follow Kindley Field Road, the Causeway onto North Shore Road until Flatts. Take Middle Road west towards the city onto Cavendish Road, becoming Reid Street. Travel west on Reid Street, South on Court Street then west on Front street to the Birdcage. Continue north on Queen Street, east on Church then north on Cedar Avenue on to the finish near the junction with Dundonald Street.
Starting on Middle Road at the junction with Fort Hill in Devonshire, west towards the city onto Cavendish Road, becoming Reid Street. Travel west on Reid Street, South on Court Street then west on Front street to the Birdcage. Continue north on Queen Street, east on Church then north on Cedar Avenue on to the finish near the junction with Dundonald Street.
· There are three roundabouts on the Full Course. The first, at the swing bridge, the race flow will go to the right hand side of the circle. The second is at the airport and race traffic will follow the left side around the circle. The third is as Swizzle Inn and race traffic will pass on the right-hand side of the circle.
· Riders should be aware that there is a speed bump on Reid Street between King Street and Court Street.
· A sweep vehicle will be available for transporting race bags to the awards area.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.