In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Why are you doing a virtual event?
• Unfortunately, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, an in-person event will not be feasible this year. Nonetheless, our health system remains committed to keeping people healthy and active – and working toward a goal event can be an important part of those efforts.
• Especially during these tumultuous times, staying active is a critical component of your physical and emotional health.
• Training for an event, even in a virtual way with other members of the community, can make it more fun.
• Our virtual event counts toward any streaks you might have going. Bellin Run Legends, this includes you!
Why make this change now?
Bellin Health is a health system first, and at this time we must focus our attention and resources on fighting the COVID-19 pandemic and protecting our patients and communities. Many of our Bellin Run Operations Team members and volunteers, who help organize the run, are healthcare and other essential workers, so they are needed on the frontlines of our battle with COVID-19.
Why not postpone to fall like some other events?
Delaying is logistically complex and ultimately is not a feasible solution for our particular event.
What are my options?
• Already registered for the 2020 Bellin Run?
o You have three options:
Confirm your registration for the Virtual Bellin Run
Defer to next year’s event
Obtain a refund (less $2.50 in online processing fees)
o Click here to select your preferred option by May 1. Anyone who does not do so will be automatically transferred to the virtual event.
• Not yet registered for the 2020 Bellin Run?
o Join us for the Virtual Bellin Run! Click here to sign up.
How does the virtual event work?
•Those registered by May 10 will receive their race packets by June 6, including a race bib, shirt and eco-friendly metal straw.
- Walk or run a 10K (6.2 miles) any time between June 6 and June 21. (Please adhere to any social distancing recommendations that are in place at that time.)
• Submit your results electronically on our RunSignup results page.
o No proof of your result is required. Simply submit your finishing time or just indicate that you completed the event.
o Instructions for submission will be sent to you by June 5.
o This will be counted as participation for our Legends and all of our participants.
• Share virtual event experiences and photos on the Bellin Run Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts! (Totally optional but very much encouraged!)
• Those who register after May 10 (and before June 1) will receive their Bellin Run race shirt and a reusable metal straw (part of our sustainability efforts) after June 21.
What else should I know?
We appreciate our Bellin Run community more than you know! Things won’t be the same this year, but we look forward to celebrating the power of perseverance and community through this very special virtual event. We look forward to coming back, stronger than ever, for our 45th anniversary event in 2021.