In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://sbturkeytrot.com/.
San Bernardino's Family Fun Thanksgiving Tradition!
Please come out and "wobble before you gobble". Come out and create a family fun tradition with your closest and newest friends.
A portion of the net proceeds will go towards supporting Alexander Foundation and Exonerated Nation.
It is important to note that any runners that register after November 16th are not guaranteed a participant shirt.
5k and 10k courses around the airport.
- Chip timing for 5k and 10k run/walks
- Medals three deep to top male and female 5k & 10K winners in 18 age categories
- Custom-designed diecast finisher medals to all 5k/10k participants
- Shirts for 5k/10k participants in adult unisex and youth sizes
- Discounts for teams/group of 8 or more (*contact is firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Team competitions with awards to the biggest team and the fastest team
- Finish-line festival featuring costume contest, music, food, freebies, and fun for adults and kids of all ages
There is a pre-packet pick up on November 22, 1-4 PM at 295 N. Leland Norton Way, San Bernardino.
You can pick up your bib, t-shirt, and packet pick-up on race day morning at the event venue starting at 6:00 AM.
We expect heavy traffic race day morning; carpooling and early arrival is strongly recommended!
RACE DAY SCHEDULE
6:00 AM - Late registration / packet pick-up
7:00 AM - 10k start
7:20 AM - 5k start
8:00 AM - 5k & 10k age group winners announced*
*Age group awards are based on chip time.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.