The following procedures were established by Maricopa County Parks and USATF in order for in-person events to take place. Please help us by following all expectations.
Arriving at the event
We will have wave of no more than 10 runners per wave.
- 1. Arrive at race location no more than 15 minutes prior to corral start.
- 2. Wear your mask.
- 3. Stretch, go to rest room, get your hydration, whatever you need to do before running, then enter event area for bib.
- Once you enter the Event area and pickup your race bib you may not go back to your car, YOU MUST START YOUR RUN
- 4. At the entrance of the event area your temperature will be taken and logged
- If your temperature is 100.3 or higher you will not be allowed to run.
- If you are not feeling well or have had recent exposure to COVID-19, please stay home.
- 5. After getting your bib you will be directed to starting line
- 6. Once you get to starting line, begin your race and complete course. You are not required to run with your mask on.
On the Course
- 1. Follow the arrows on the orange cones.
- 2. There will be no hydration refill station on course, water bottles will only be provided after the finish line.
- 3. Please remember to run on your right, pass on your left. Please try to pass wide
After you Finish
- 1. Please exit the start/ finish arch area promptly
- 2. Put mask back on
- 3. Pick up your water, swag and finisher pin
- 4. Exit event area
If you arrive late
- 1. If you arrive late to your corral time, you will have to wait until a spot opens at the next corral.
If there are no spots available you will have to wait until our last corral.
COVID-19 PARTICIPANT and SPECTATOR EXPECTATIONS
All participants must follow our event COVID-19 procedures as follows.
- 1. All participants must wear a mask when not running.
- Bib pickup
- After done running
- 2. We will have designated areas for bib pick up, starting and finishing area. There can not be more than 10 people with in the specified area.
- 3. Runners must be ready to run right after picking up their bib number.
- Restrooms visits must be done prior to enter the bib pickup and starting area.
- 4. After finishing the run, you must exit the event area
- 5. Maintain at least 6ft between each other.
- 6. All runners must be carry their water bottle while running. This is a cup less event.
- 7. No awards ceremony
- Award placement will be posted live on RaceTimers.com website
- 8. All spectators must wear a mask at all times when within event area.
- 9. All participant's temperature will be checked and logged. Per USATF if temperature is above 100.3 F participant may not run.