In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
When and where does the event take place?
Saturday, July 4th, 2020 at the Captains Stadium. The race is part of the Lake Health Running Series.
Is this a physical running event?
Yes. GCXC Racing has the approval of both the Lake County Public Health Department and the Lake County Captains.
What time does the event start?
We will have waves of 50, spaced apart every 3 minutes beginning at 9:00 am. You will have a chip start and finish. Waves are subject to change based on State guidelines at that time.
Do you have a virtual option?
Yes. You can register for the virtual race option HERE. The virtual option is open through July 4th.
What's included in my registration?
Your registration includes a participate shirt, bib number and a finisher medal.
When can I pick up my race packet?
Packet pick-up will be at Second Sole in Mentor (8791 Mentor, Ave, Mentor, OH). Thursday July 2nd and Friday July 3rd from 11-6 PM. If you are local please pick-up prior to race day and you can pick-up for family and friends.
Is there race day packet pick-up and signups?
Yes. There will be race day packet pick-up available for those coming from out of town only at Captains Stadium from 7:30 AM - 8:45 AM.
Race day signups will be accepted and will be at a separate location from race day packet pick-up.
All social distancing guidelines will be followed.
Are there awards on race day?
Due to the current circumstances surrounding COVID-19, there will be no awards presented on race day. Awards can be picked up at Second Sole Mentor at a later date TBD. Award winners will be contacted via email.
The following race day guidelines have been approved by the Lake County Department of Health. These guidelines are in place for the safety of the participants, volunteers, and race directors. Please do not register if you cannot follow these guidelines. Participants who fail to abide by these rules will be removed and disqualified from the event.
- Participants must be symptom free of illness for 14 days (June 20th & after). Symptomatic individuals MUST stay at home.
- Participants traveling to event are recommended to travel alone or with members of immediate family only.
- Participants are recommend to wear a face covering to the starting line and can remove their face covering when they start running.
- Participants must wear shirt and shoes at all times.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be provided at the start and finish line areas.
- Bottled water will be available at the finish line. We highly recommend carrying your own water; there will be a water stop available with staff wearing masks and gloves.
- No spitting, snotting, or projections of any bodily fluid before, during or after event.
- Restroom accommodations will be available on the concourse of the stadium.
- All participants must avoid any physical contact with other participants which includes high fives, fist bumps, huddles, or other close contact before, during, or after the event.
- During competition, participants must abide by the six-foot mandated social distancing regulations when passing other participants.
- Upon finishing the race, participants must head directly to their vehicles. No congregating at finish line and/or parking areas.
- Spectators are not permitted on course, at start line, finish line, or parking areas.
- Family members finishing at separate times cannot wait at finish line for other family members.
Thank you for your support!