In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
When parking on Downingtown School District property, please park in the designated parking spots only. Additional parking is available at Kerr Park or on Water Plant Way.
Note the following:
- This includes all parking lots at Downingtown Middle School, STEM Academy, and Downingtown West High School. All lots are accessible from Manor Ave or Rock Raymond Road UNTIL 7:30 AM when access to lots will be CLOSED.
- If you park in non-designated parking spots you may be on the race course!
- There will be a STRICT NO PARKING POLICY at ST. JOSEPH’S CHURCH Thanksgiving Morning. Any vehicles parked illegally in St. Joseph’s lot will be ticketed and/or towed at the expense of the owner.
- Due to the amount of runners we are expecting if you require a quick exit from the event you may want to utilize the parking at Kerr Park (Only ½ Mile from the start) or on Water Plant Way (east of the DW complex, accessed from Rt. 282)
- Please plan to be parked at Downingtown West High School no later than 7:30 AM on race day. ALL access roads to the high school will be closed at 7:30 AM and you will not be able to enter after that time.
The race starts on Manor Avenue. This allows for a wider and less constricting starting area. Starting at approximately 7:45am racers and walkers will stage in the front grass area and driveway of the Downingtown STEM Academy. ALL RACERS AND WALKERS MUST STAY OFF MANOR AVE UNTIL CLEARED TO ENTER MANOR AVE. An announcement will be made and all runners and walkers will be asked to assemble behind the starting line (facing WEST) on Manor Ave. A corral will be set-up for Elite runners, and all other racers will line up based on anticipated mile pace (there will be signs with mile paces listed). Walkers and runners with strollers will line up at the end. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
There will be a few street closings starting on Thanksgiving Morning from 7:30 a.m. to approximately 9:15 a.m. We thank you for your patience and understanding. Road closings include:
• Manor Avenue (between W. Lancaster Avenue and Lloyd Ave)
• Pennsylvania Avenue (between Downing Avenue and Wallace Avenue)
• Rock Raymond Road (between Manor Avenue and the Downingtown Middle School entrance)
Note: These closures will be lifted once the racers exit the streets and Downingtown Police deem the streets safe for travel.