IREM Indianapolis is hosting its 16th annual Heroes for the House 5k Event on Saturday, June 19th. This event is a fantastic way for our members, Industry Partners, families, and friends to celebrate working with each other, to raise money in support of a great local charity, and to get your name out in the community!
Our event benefits our city’s very own Ronald McDonald House. Families of hospitalized children need to be able to help ease fears, to provide comfort, and to be close for love and support. RMHCCIN provides these families a place to call “home” so they can stay together when it matters most.
EVENT BENEFITS TO THE HOUSE
• Donation stays at local RMHCCIN
• Over the past 13 years our event has provided enough funding to sponsor three rooms per year (over $200,000)
• Helps keep families close in times of need and allows them to focus on what’s most important: the health & well being of their children
• Assists with bridging the gap of miscellaneous House expenses to help provide their guests with warm beds, hot showers, and homemade meals
• All net proceeds go direct to local RMHCCIN
• Multiple levels of sponsorships available
• No amount is too small and every dollar makes a difference
• 25 committee members
• 14 different companies
• Time is 100% volunteered
• Organizes/Hosts event
• Donates/serves dinners at RMHC & Riley