In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
THIS RACE HAS GONE VIRTUAL
Permitting restrictions do to Covid-19 has made us turn this race into a virtual 5K This year. THE GOOD NEWS? Now you have the entire month of November to complete this race. All proceeds go towards free swimming lessons for children and other drowning prevention efforts.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Very well designed, high quality shirt
- Excellent finisher's medal
- Every week in November we will be doing raffles live on FB. We have a lot of raffle prizes to give out so the earlier you sign up the better the chance you have to win!!
- Overall awards to the top Male and Female with the best time.
WHAT TO DO
- Sign up.
- Anytime between November 1st and November 30th run or walk your 5K time. We recommend the Strava app to track yourself on your phone.
- When you have completed your walk or run come back to this sign up page and click on "Results". Then click "Upload Results". From there you just enter in your name and time. We will then approve them on our end and you will see your name included in the results that day.
- At the end of the month we will have a packet pickup for you to come and get your finisher's medal, shirt and bib. We will announce the location and date sometime in November.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.