In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at https://www.131fortlauderdale.com/.
Due to Tropical Storm ETA we will be postponing the event until mid December. We will have a new date in a couple days - please check back shortly!
High-quality, technical performance running T-shirt
Professional event timing and live results messaging to track and promote your race success
Free race photos
Complimentary beer at the post-race party (must be 21 with a valid ID)
Awards for top finishers
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Live Phone Tracking, GPS Progress Alerts and Cheers!
We are providing you with RaceJoy as part of the official race experience for the 14th Annual 13.1 Fort Lauderdale presented by LIFE TIME and Jingle Bell Jog 5K.
Download the RaceJoy mobile app in advance to ensure proper phone setup. Invite your friends and family to track you and send you cheers!
Some key RaceJoy features include:
We are taking the CDC guidelines and Broward County Health Department's rules for re-opening very seriously and will have the following protocols in place.
Please make sure you read them and follow these rules accordingly on event day.
3. Non-contact registration: All WSO & SST events will employ a system that facilitates non-contact registration for participants, including the availability of online registration prior to the event and with electronic touch screen kiosks during the event. Kiosks will be wiped down with disinfectant wipes after each use.
4. Physical contact: All WSO & SST events will request that participants avoid physical contact, such as handshakes and embraces, promoting alternative ways to greet fellow athletes and sponsors. The exchange of printed materials, such as business cards and sales brochures, will also be discouraged, with digital alternatives recommended.
5. Physical distancing: All WSO & SST events will maintain a density of participants in line with local authority regulations and venue or other relevant guidance. This will be managed through one or more control measures such as pre-event communications to participants, a participant circulation path that maintains social distancing traffic system around the event venue, onsite signage and floor markings, and onsite social distance ambassadors/volunteers.
6. Food and beverage stations: Event teams & volunteers will work to employ the highest standard of food safety, minimizing self-service refreshments in favor of pre-packaged refreshment options in sealed bags which are prepared prior to the event participants arrive. If any queuing is anticipated, social distancing will be maintained through the use of the outdoor event venue with ground markings and relevant event branded signage.
Protect & Detect:
7. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Participants will be asked to wear a face mask upon arrival. During the actual endurance competition participants will be advised to remove facemasks. Facemasks must be re-applied after the completion of the event. Further items of PPE, such as gloves and eye screens, will be used by participants and staff if appropriate and in line with local government and health authority advice.
8. First aid: All WSO & SST events will have access to a qualified first aid responder and a separate quarantine area if possible. Participants will be asked not to attend if they are feeling unwell, and teams will follow local health authority guidance on detecting and managing anyone who displays symptoms of COVID-19.
9. Screening: All WSO & SST events will follow relevant health authority guidance on screening participants. This may include checking the temperatures of everyone on arrival via thermal scanning or other screening processes.
10. Trace and contact: Should it be necessary, all WSO & SST events will work with local authorities to trace and contact participants at our events, subject to local privacy regulations.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
WSO & SST has implemented the following changes for the safety of its event participants:
1. Promote and encourage contactless registration system (online) for event pre-registration.
2. Enforce capacity limits as required by the city of Fort Lauderdale and Broward County.
• Gross Square foot per person increased from Pre-Covid of 14 square feet required per person to 30 square feet per person.
3. Space out customer lines at registration kiosks and race starting corrals allowing for 10 participants to wave start every 5 seconds
• Increase the number of entrances to the starting corral.
• Control participant lines and spacing with Stanchions and Floor Signs and A-Frame Signs.
• Finisher medal distribution will be suspended at this time post event. We will hold post event packet pick ups or mail them out to participants.
4. If required: Install plexiglass dividers between staff/volunteers and participants at registration area entrance registration check-in scanning stations and refreshment tables
5. Add additional staff for continuous disinfection of tables, chairs, port-o-potties and other high frequency touch-points using traditional cleaning techniques and electrostatic spraying technology throughout the event. We have purchased CLOROX TOTAL 360 SPRAYING SYSTEMS AND THE CLOROX TOTAL 360 SOLUTION
• Electrostatic Sprayer/Mister
6. Install temperature thermal imaging system to use for scanning all participants all registration kiosks for elevated temperatures.
• Temperatures must be below CDC recommendation of 100.4 F (38.0 C) or guest(s) will be denied race day participation and offered the ability to compete virtually from home.
7. Face coverings/masks will be required for all participants before and after the endurance competition.
• Face coverings do not need to be worn by persons who have trouble breathing due to a chronic preexisting condition or persons who are not able to remove face coverings without assistance or on their own.
8. Hand cleaning stations will be placed throughout the facility.
9. Port-o-potties will only allow individual entry to each restroom.
• Signage will note limited entry to each unit.
• Add cleaning staff for continuous cleaning/disinfection of restrooms throughout the day.
10. Restroom areas will offer contactless hand sanitation option.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.