In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Additional race information can be found at https://qbeshootout.com/special-events/5k/.
QBE Shootout 5K presented by Greg Norman Estates
· Date: Saturday, December 8th, 2018
· Time: Registration: 6:00 – 6:45 AM, Start: 7:00 AM
* There will be FREE Yoga with Lauren Fox of Donation Yoga for participants on the 18th fairway of the Golf Course at 8AM!
· Course: Interior roads of Tiburón residential development
Kickoff Weekend (Oct. 5 – Oct. 7): $25*
Registration before 12/8: $30*
Day of Race: $35*
Students (18 and under): $10*
FGCU Students: Complimentary with Student ID* - Please email a photo of your student ID using your FGCU email with the "race contact info" feature below for complimentary code to register online.
* Includes one (1) daily grounds ticket (must be 17 or older to receive ticket [16 and under receive complimentary admission])
· Packet Pick-Up: Friday, December 7th - 11 AM – 5PM, Naples on the Run NEW LOCATION (20 10th St. S, Naples, FL, 34102)
· On Race Day: 6:00am at race site
· Package includes: T-shirt & daily grounds ticket to the QBE Shootout
· Parking: Complimentary parking will be located at the Shootout’s general spectator lot at the intersection of Airport Pulling & Orange Blossom Rd; 1/4 mile from Tiburón Golf Club. Shuttles will be provided to event location. Bag/personal item check will be available on site. Course will close at 8:15am.
· Charity: Proceeds to benefit CureSearch for Children’s Cancer
· Prizes: Bottles of Greg Norman Estates Wine
Overall Male & Female, Masters, Grandmasters & 3-deep in all age groups. Male & Female - 10 & under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85 & over.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?