In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.freedom5kinc.com.
Inaugural Freedom 5K Fun Run/Walk will be held on Saturday, April 6, 2019 on the beach in Ormond Beach Fl. Registration will take place at 7:00 am at the Andy Romano Beachfront Park, followed by an 8:00 am start on the beach.
Online registration will close at 12:00 pm on Friday, April 5th, however there will be day of registrations at the race site.
All proceeds from this event will benefit the National Navy UDT-SEAL Museum's Trident House Charities.
- All runners/walkers who register by March 20, 2019 will be guaranteed a race t-shirt and swag bag.
- Participant Medals will be given to all registered runners and walkers
- Chip Scored and timed by Florida Race Day Race Timing
- First Place Overall Male & Female
- Top 3 Male & Female in nine age groups: 10 and under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
Refreshments will be available prior and post race.
There will be NO pre-packet pick-up
For information about sponsorship please contact Freedom 5K Inc at Freedom5k@att.net.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.