In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Beginner Walking & Running Workshop for Women
We are excited to welcome new and returning First Striders this coming Wednesday evening (March 3rd).
We meet rain or shine! Bring an umbrella or rain jacket if weather is threatening. Yes, we work out in the rain - but not the lightning!
The workshop begins at 5:30 pm at the North Myrtle Beach Park & Sports Complex - Amphitheater (located at 150 Citizen's Circle in Little River, SC at the SW corner of Route 31 and Robert Edge Parkway). Follow the First Strides NMB arrows and Park directional signs to the Amphitheater Parking Lot.
Please arrive 15-20 minutes earlier than 5:30 pm. A friendly mentor will direct you to the:
- - - restroom, if needed
- - - Amphitheater stage to check in
- - - then direct you to gather in front of the stage by the flags with your city name
It is our intention to provide you with a safe, doable and fun-filled 12-week exercise adventure. We all need to be diligent about "social distancing" in consideration for everyone's health so here are a few things to remember:
- - - If you don't feel well, please stay home
- - - Bring your own mask and wear it when you are around others (arrival to departure) except during the workout portion of our workshop
- - - Stay at least 6 feet apart
- - - Bring your own water bottle (water fountains are available at the restroom)
- - - Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer (provided on the stage)
- - - Recommend: fanny pack/small pouch to hold hand sanitizer, mask, car key, cell phone, or timing device (carry it or leave it on stage during your workout)
We will be exercising at a comfortable pace for you, so wear loose-fitting, light-weight clothing, supportive/comfortable bra, t-shirt and perhaps a light jacket that you can tie around your waist when you warm up. Wear your most comfortable sneaker/athletic/walking/running shoes.
Remember: Attendance counts! You must "earn" your graduation shirt by attending 8 of 12 workshops.
The benefits of exercise are clear! But knowing how to begin a program safely is not well-understood. We mentors are here to help you enjoy and improve your fitness and your immunity through a proven, successful program.
Welcome to First Strides North Myrtle Beach, your 12 week walking & running workshop!
See you this coming Wednesday by 5:30 pm!
For details go to: www.FirstStridesNMB.com
For questions, email: FirstStridesNMB.email@example.com