In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Here's how things will work:
1) Register for the Virtual 5k or 10k (NOTE: 10k is virtual only)
2) Your swag (shirt, medal, bib, Halloween candy) will be mailed to you in mid October
3) No later than October 1, if our venue, the county, health officials, our staff, our volunteers, feel it is safe to hold an in person event, we will notify you via email offering you the details on how to join us in person Oct. 24.
4) Choose to join us in person Oct. 24, OR choose to run virtually, anytime/anywhere October 24 - October 31
5) Enjoy your race experience and have a happy & SAFE Halloween!