Skip to main content

The C4: Community Cross Country Challenge

Sat September 7, 2024 Idaho Falls, ID 83402 US Directions
Happy Running!


5K Run

$0 10:00AM MDT - 12:00PM MDT Registration ends September 4, 2024 at 11:59pm MDT

Race Website

Additional race information can be found at


The iconic TIGER/GRIZZ XC Course at Freeman Park
1290 Science Center Drive
Idaho Falls, ID US 83402


This Optional-Donation 5K is open to the entire community.  70% of all donations will be given to Skyline Cross Country.  The other 30% will go to race management.

Race Contact Info

If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.

Course map

Race like a local!

We're raising money for XC on their own turf.

Click the icon below to download the attached PDF.


Costume contest

We want to encourage you to run like a cross-country runner so three special medals will be given after the race to registered runners who wear a "uniform" that showcases their favorite team.  College, high school, NFL; it doesn't matter.  If we can tell from your clothes whom you root for, you're in the running for our costume contest.  



Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.

If you continue to use this site, you consent to use all cookies. We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Read how we use cookies and how you can control them by visiting our Privacy Policy.

If you continue to use this site, you consent to use all cookies.