In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Form a team to...
...Honor or remember someone special who has battled prostate cancer
... Gather family and friends for a healthy Saturday morning outing
... Recruit co-workers for friendly, out-of-office competition
... Lead the pack with other athletes
... Bring classmates, Facebook friends and others together
* Teams can be any combination of runners, walkers, and/or kids, as well as, 5K and/or i mile walk participants
* Entry Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable
* "Snooze for Dudes is Sleeping In" participants will receive a t-shirt only
* No Team race day registration
* Team discount received at checkout once 5th Team Member is registered. Team Member 1 - 4 will receive a $5 credit to the credit card used at the time of payment.
Register your team today [Click Here], then scroll to the bottom of the screen to create a new team.
List of Teams and Team Members [Click Here] - Website
Build Your Team
Recruit your team at home, church, school, and work. Invite family, friends, and co-workers to join you at the I'm with Mike 5K! Your team can be any combination of runners, walkers, and/or kids, as well as, 5K and/or 1 mile walk participants.
* Choose a Team Captain and team name
* Team Captain will register first and create the team (you must register online)
* Recruit at least 4 members (must have a total of 5 including the captain), there is no maximum limit of participants
* Set a goal and fundraise!
Have fun and be creative while supporting a great cause! In the spirit of friendly competition, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place Team Awards will be given as follows:
* Team with Most Participants (Based on the number of members on November 9th)
* Team with Most Funds Raised Overall (Calculated: total funds raised by 8:00 pm on Friday, November 9th)
Don't forget your camera! Commemorate your team's accomplishment in the fight against prostate cancer! You'll have the opportunity for team pictures. Share them with us on social media #IamwithMike5K.