We have safety measures in place to maintain a safe environment, while still allowing a great experience. The overall goal is to limit exposure for all attendees by efficiently keeping people moving and eliminating touch points. Here are some safety protocols we will be implementing:
- Facial coverings (not buffs or neck gaiters) will be required when social distancing cannot be maintained; including at the start and after finishing. It is the athlete's choice regarding use of a facial covering while running. .
- Approved disinfectant will be located at high traffic points. Regular disinfecting of common touch points will occur.
- Port-a-potties and hand washing stations will be located 6’ apart.
- You will be required to fill out a screening checklist prior to picking up your packet.
- If you have any symptoms you will not be allowed to participate in the live event, but can transfer to a challenge event.
- Safety protocol announcements will be announced on PA before/during the event.
- Spectators are asked to stay home, we will livestream the finish on Facebook, when possible.
- Registration should be completed prior to arrival. Registration will be open until race start.
- If needed, any onsite registration will be done via your personal cell phone.
- Please observe social distancing policies.
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own hydration. There will be aid stations on course.
- Food and refreshments will be single serve.
- Please follow social distancing.
Start / Finish
- To allow for proper social distancing, starts will be in groups. allowing participants to spread out. Please stay clear of the start area until your group is called.
- After finishing, please pick up your medal and single serve snacks and refreshments from the designated area. When waiting for all members of your party, face coverings and social distancing is required.
- An email will be sent with instructions on viewing your results online.
- All Sports Staff Productions staff will be monitoring participants and spectators to observe guidelines for face coverings and social distancing.
Thanks for your assistance in ensuring we make this event as safe as possible for everyone and to help us keep having events!