In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
* One of the benefits of staging this race at the North Carolina FFA Center in White Lake, is the amount of on-site housing.
* This ranges from Lodge rooms, to cabins, to dorms.
* We will also have a designated area for RVs and tents (dry camping only - no hook-ups)
* In all, the FFA Center can accommodate upwards of 350 people.
* This will create a unique vibe - think Wildflower East
NCFFA Center Accommodations:
Reservations must be made online.
Reservations for lodging at the FFA Center is part of the regular race registration process.
Reservations can only be made for Friday (10/9).
1) Lodge Rooms (10)
Air-conditioned, private bath, accommodates 3 people.
2 beds are provided, must bring your own linens (one queen/one twin)
Cost: $150 per night
2) Cabins (8)
Screened windows, no air conditioning, accommodates 12 people.
Bunk beds are provided - but no linens. Access to FFA Center bathhouse.
Cost: $100 per night
3) Dorms (8)
Dorms are equipped with bunk beds - sleeping capacity - 22.
Linens needed - air conditioned - bathhouses.
Cost: $200 per night
4) RV/Tent Sites (10)
Dry camping only - no hook-ups.
Access to Bathhouses
Cost: $50 per night
Refund Policy on FFA Center Accommodations: A 50% refund will be made on any FFA Center accommodations up till 21 days from the event - no matter when you cancel - even if you need to cancel the day after you make the reservations. See accomdation page for refund cut off dates.
Other Lodging Options:
Located on the beautiful shores of White Lake, Camp Clearwater is North Carolina's largest family campground. We offer a wide variety of sites to suit your Overnight, Seasonal, and Year-Round camping needs. Camp Clearwater also has sites to accommodate your Manufactured Home or Park Model if you are interested in camping with us for many years to come.
Motels at White Lake:
1) Langston's: 910-862-2597 or 910-654-4011
2) Carolyn's: 910-862-5363
3) Sundeck: 910-862-2358
4) Brisson's: 910-862-2495
5) Alpine: 910-862-1444
6) Isley's: 910-862-4030
7) White Lake Holiday Resort: www.whitelakeholidayresort.com
8) White Lake Christian Camp: 910-862-3473 www.whitelakechristiancamp.com
9) Goldston's Beach: 910-862-4064
10) Crystal Beach: 910-862-3660
11) Melwood Court Motel: www.melwoodcourt.com
Cottages: (off site)
Cape Fear Winery: 910-645-4291 www.capefearwinery.com
White Lake Condos:
1) White Lake Pines Association - Tim Todd, LLC - 3 condos on the lake that sleep 8 people - 910-795-8799
2) Two bedroom / two bath condo - Contact Betty - 910-624-4255
3) Tar Heel Cottages (910)862-3373 www.tarheelcottages.com
Tent camping is available at Jones Lake State Park which is approx. 10 minutes from White Lake.
Jones Lake State Park is located on Hwy 242 N.
From White Lake - take Hwy 701 towards Elizabethtown.
Turn right on Hwy 242 N. - Jones Lake State Park is about 2-3 miles on left.
They do not take reservations.
Campsites are on a first come - first serve basis.
Tent campsites are $20 per night - Maximum of two tents and two cars per campsite.
Call for access times in and out of park in evening and in morning.