In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
The Hopkins County Community Clinic will be hosting a 5k Fun Run/Walk on Saturday, June 1st, 2019 at 9am starting at Baptist Health Madisonville Fitness Formula (950 Hospital Dr, Madisonville, KY 42431). There will be a 400 meter kids’ run/walk shortly beforehand with small prizes for all participants. The 5k entry fee is $25 if paid before May 25th. The fee is $30 after May 25th or on race day.
Awards will be given for seven different age divisions. All participants will be entered for random door prize drawings that will occur after the conclusion of the 5k race.
100% of proceeds will go directly to supporting the Hopkins County Community Clinic. The mission of the Hopkins County Community Clinic is to provide free medical and prescription assistance for the under and uninsured residents of Hopkins county. We also provide service learning opportunities for medical and healthcare students. We do this by maintaining a clinic in Madisonville at 638 N. Franklin Street. Furthermore, we do many cardiovascular health screenings at local events and gatherings around town. These screenings allow us to identify high risk individuals and assist them in obtaining primary care.
Contact Karl Hempel at Karl.Hempel@louisville.edu or (859) 319-5652 (texts preferred) for any questions or message us on Facebook fb.com/hopkinscountycommunityclinic
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
1. Start of Hospital Dr. in front of Fitness Formula.
2. Head West on Hospital Dr. to Trover Wellness Park.
3. Turn left into Trover Wellness Park and complete two loops.
4. Turn Right onto Clinic Dr.
5. Follow Clinic Dr. to Laffoon St.
6. Run the small loops in front of the MCC Health Campus Building.
7. Follow Laffoon St. to E. North Street.
8. Turn right on E. North Street.
9. Take left on E. North Street to Scott Street.
10. Take a left on Scott Street to Branch St.
11. Left on Branch Street to Kentucky Avenue.
12. Left on Kentucky Ave. to Hospital Drive.
13. Finish on Hospital Drive in Front of Fitness Formula