Sportspectrum’s 5K Training Program Includes:
· Informational Meeting on Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 6:30 p.m. at Sportspectrum 6970 Fern Avenue, Shreveport LA 71105.
· Start Date & Location: Thursday, March 2, 2017, 6:00 p.m. – Walker Place Park, Bossier.
· Program designed for beginner walkers and novice runners who want to begin or learn to maintain a consistent fitness program (running) making a life style change in some cases.
· Goal Race: Mudbug Madness 5k, Shreveport Thursday, May 25th 2017.
· Group led runs on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:00 PM for 13 weeks at various parks and locations around Shreveport and Bossier City. Group Runs will typically last about 30 minutes at the beginning and increase to about an hour towards the end of the program. Group runs will all be led by individual Group Coaches. One “on your own” weekend run (workout) will be provided to the class each week.
· Group workouts consist of dynamic warm up, then we will break down into smaller groups’ based on your fitness condition and walk/run for a certain duration of time, and then at the end we will stretch and cool down.
· Clinics and information on injury prevention, motivation, nutrition, running attire, shoes, running form, and more.
· E-mail access to your individual Group Coach.
· Included in the Sportspectrum’s C25K program: 1) Free entry into the Mudbug Madness 5k (race shirt included). 2) 25% Shoe Discount on one pair of shoes purchase during the C25K program. 3) Technical C25K shirt “earned” by successfully attending 70% of the group workouts. 4) Group led workouts will be twice a week for 13 weeks.
· Have more questions? Feel free to call or visit us at Sportspectrum Store
318- 798-1241, or contact Matt McVicar, email@example.com
|5k Training Program||
Time6:00PM CST - 7:00PM CDT
Shreveport, LA US 71105
If you have any questions about this Training Program, click the button below.Questions?