In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
RACE-DAY REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE FROM 6:00AM - 7:15AM (Cash or Check only)
Tenth annual sprint distance triathlon organized by local athletes and families, who designed a race where you and your kids will be challenged! Are you a first timer or… experienced triathlete? Our triathlon is limited to 200 racers, so it’s novice-friendly, but large enough to provide a competitive field of triathletes with a wide range of ages.
- Open-water swim is counter-clockwise triangle, with left turn around buoy. Lifeguards and Regional Dive-Team stationed near turnaround point. Kayakers stationed both on outbound and inbound side of course for swimmers who want to rest. Five Waves: Males <40, Females <40, Males 40+, Females 40+, Teams (Waves range between 20 to 40 swimmers).
- Bike route has a few challenging hills and turns with scenic, peaceful back-roads (very few, if any cars on back roads). Larger roads heading back to town will have some cars with police directing traffic at critical intersections. Ample number of bike racks in transition area near lake/beach.
- Run course is on neighborhood side streets. Roads are not shut down to cars; police direct traffic.
- Professionally chip timed by Back40 Timing and Event Services (www.back40timing.com). Results posted on-site and online. Kids’ race is not chip-timed.
- First responders and volunteers are stationed throughout the course at each turn/junction. Our organizers work closely with town lifeguards, police, and fire/rescue personnel — each year, we review the previous race in detail and incorporate comments from athletes to improve operating and safety protocols.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.