In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Please join us on Saturday, February 15th, 2020 at the Bel Air Athletic Club for the 2020 Harford Multisport Club Indoor Triathlon. This race is a USATri60 sanctioned event.
o $45.00 through January 31st ($25 per person for Relay Category)
o $55.00 February 1st through February 9th ($30 per person for Relay Category)
o $65.00 February 10th through Race Day (shirt and shirt size not guaranteed) - ($35 per person for Relay Category)
o Current USAT members at no additional cost
o Non-USAT members pay additional 15.00 for a 1 day membership (funds go to USAT)
There are no refunds or transfers of entry given for this event.
Event is capped at 108 registrants.
Friday, February 14th from 4PM-7PM
Charm City Run - Bel Air
126 S. Main Street #2
Bel Air, MD 21014
On-site from 3:00PM-4:15PM
· Goggles & swim cap
· Finishers medal (after completion of the event)
· Post race refreshments and Bel Air Athletic Club Activities
. This race is a USATri60 sanctioned event.
· First wave at 3:30PM
· Waves every 10 minutes
· Final wave at 6:50PM – Final finisher at 8:05 PM (8PM)
· 6 participants per swim wave
· Laps completed in 10 minutes (participants must be out of the water within 1 minute of the completion.)
· 10 minutes
· Dry off, change, set the bike to your size
· 24 stationary bikes available
· Bikes are equipped with standard SBD clips
· Distance completed in 30 minutes
· 5 minutes
· Wipe down bike, change to running shoes
· 20 treadmills available
· Distance completed in 20 minutes
· Results based on total distance completed in 60 minutes of exercising
· Every participant receives a finishers medal (provided by USAT)
Overall and age group awards:
Top three male and female finishers overall
Top male and female finishers in the following age groups (19&under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 and over)
Top Relay Overall
Inclement Weather Policy:
The 2020 Harford Multisport Club Indoor Triathlon is an indoor event, and the race will go on as planned unless extreme weather is present that forces us to cancel the event (example: snow storm that makes getting to the event unsafe). Unfortunately, race registration fees will not be refunded if this occurs. In the event that we are forced to cancel you will be notified via email.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?