In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.germantown5miler.com.
Welcome to the registration page for the Germantown 5-Miler!
Please read the important updates below:
As a participant in the Germantown 5 Miler, you agree to the following policies and procedures - they are necessary to ensure the health and safety of participants, volunteers and everyone in our community. We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation with these new procedures.
1. If you are not feeling well on the day of the race or have not felt well within the two weeks prior to the race, please stay home. You can find information about the symptoms of COVID-19 and the risks to yourself and your community here.
2. Please ALWAYS maintain social distance (at least 6 feet) from all individuals not in your immediate household.
3. Masks, properly fitted to cover both the nose and mouth, are required to be worn at all times except during the actual race. You may remove your mask after crossing the start line while maintaining social distance along the race route. Please place your mask back over your mouth and nose when passing another runner or a volunteer and please always pass on the left. Masks must also be put back on BEFORE crossing the finish line.
4. Participants will start the race in socially distant groups, which will be pre-selected during registration. All participants must start in the group selected and changes cannot be made. If necessary, the Race Director may adjust the starting groups to ensure the safety of all participants.
7. Water and port-o-johns will not be available during the race. There are park bathrooms available prior to and after the race. Participants are encouraged to carry handheld water bottles or fuel belts filled at home before departing for the race, if desired.
8. Post-race refreshments will be available but bagged and you take them with you. Participants must proceed to their vehicles immediately upon finishing and prepare to depart the race. No congregating in the finish area after the race is permitted. Participants should remain at their vehicle until they feel they are safe to drive.
9. Due to gathering limitations, this event is limited to registered participants and registered volunteers ONLY. We are unable to welcome spectators, family members, friends, crew, pacers, unofficial aid stations, etc.
Per the COVID-19 Plan, 10 participants will start every three minutes between 7 and 9 AM with the last participant being off the course by 10:30 am.
Participants will start and finish in the grassy area by the bench (Black Hill Trail) across from the street from the fire hydrant and big field next to Pavilion A. The course will be on the paved Black Hill Trail running down and across the bridge and turning right on the Black Hill Trail to just before Wynnfield Rd. The course will turn around and run to just before Crystal Rock Drive on the Crystal Rock Trail (note Black Hill turns into Crystal Rock at the tee) before turning and returning to the bridges and heading back up the Black Hill Trail to the finish line. No more than 15 persons are permitted in the start/finish area at any one time.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.