In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
The race is a 4 mile gravel race hosted at Fair Hill park in Elkton, Maryland. Racers 18 and under $15. The race will be an individual wave start beginning at 1pm. We will start the faster racers first based on your predicted mile time. You will be asked to indicate your mile time when you register. Racers will receive their start times by email once registration closes. Runners will start in 15-30 second intervals. The race is held on the beautiful gravel roads and trails of Fair Hill. We take our COVID-19 precautions seriously. All racers must wear a mask over their nose and mouth unless they are racing. Please remain at least 6 ft apart from people who are not in your immediate family. We will not have any aid stations so please be prepared to carry your own food and water. This year we are trying something unique. We will make a donation (at least equal to your registration fee) in the winner's name to one of 5 charities. Results will be posted online and will not be posted at the event. Unfortunately COVID-19 has dictated that we will not have an after party. Race results will be posted by category: 13 and Under, 14-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 and 70+
Our charily partner is Velo Amis:
The mission of Velo Amis is to support a diverse community of individuals, causes and other non-profit organizations. We encourage an active lifestyle through the promotion of kick-ass cycling and running events. All are welcome. Visit www.veloamis.org to learn more about all the great things that they support!
GPS Coordinates for Event Parking: 39.702062, -75.863290
All racers 18 and under race for $15!
In light of COVID-19 precautions we are having an individual wave start beginning at 1pm. Runners will start in 15-30 second time interval starting at 1:00 PM. Fastest racers will go first. Please cue up by your mile time. We will email you your start time. Please do not arrive more than an hour before your start so that we limit runners congregating in the start area. Results will be posted live online and we will email you the link with your start time.
Winners will pick one of the five charities listed below and we will make a donation* in your name. We feel that this is a unique way to have a great event and to give back to our local community. We will also be making a donation to Velo Amis.
Urban Bike Project
Jenna's Blessing Bags
NAACP Legal Defense Fund
*equal to or greater than your entry fee
Winner in each age group Male/Female
13 and U, 14-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
DAY OF REGISTRATION MAY BE AVAILABLE CONTACT email@example.com OR 610-220-6754. Bib pick up will open at 12 noon. This is an individual wave start race (15-30 sec) beginning a 1pm. Please do not arrive more than an hour before your start. You MUST enter the parking area through ENTRANCE 1 only. Follow the parking volunteer's instructions and proceed to bib pick up. STAY in your car. After you pick up your bib you will proceed to parking. This will limit contact. PLEASE keep your mask on when you pick up your bib and at all times unless you are racing. WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING!
You will be racing on mostly gravel roads and trails at Fair Hill Park in Elkton, MD. This is a public park and you are racing on areas that are open to other users including Equestrians. Please be respectful of other park users.
1. Masks must be worn at all times both pre-race and post-race when you are on the race site. You are able to run/walk without a mask when you are on the course. Please do not take off your mask until you cross the starting line. Once you catch your breath at the finish, please put your mask back on.
2. Keep 6 feet apart. During pre and post-race, please keep distance between you and others unless you live in the same household.
3. If you feel sick, STAY HOME. We ask you do not come to the event if you are not feeling well or have been around someone who has tested positive in the last 2 weeks for COVID-19.
4. Run on the RIGHT. Pass on the LEFT. Make sure you run on the right side of the gravel road, and when you pass someone, only pass on the left. Please yell out you are passing so runners in front of you are aware and try to maintain 6 feet distance when passing.
5. No spitting or nose rockets.
6. Listen to volunteers. They are here to help us have a safe and fun race. Without them we would not be able to have this event. If they ask you to do something, please respect what they ask.
7. Bib pick up will occur as you come into the parking. Enter through Entrance 1 only and follow instructions to pick up your bib prior to parking.
8. There is no potable water on site and there is no aid station on course. Please be self-sufficient.
9. Sorry but there is no after party and results will be posted online only. We will email the winners so that we can make donations in their name after the race.
Unfortunately we are not able to have a post race party. Again we THANK YOU for your understanding. We want to keep everyone safe!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.