In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at https://pacionefoundation.com/annual-fundraising-event/.
4th Annual “On Your Mark” 5K Run Goes Virtual
April 16-18, 2021
Although the run is virtual, you get a run t-shirt and for those 21+, a complementary wine tasting or discount on a bottle of wine is included in the registration fee. On Saturday, April 17th from 12 noon until 2:00, come to DeJon Vineyard, 5300 Hydes Road, Hyde’s, MD to pick up your t-shirt, enjoy live music, the scenic vineyard and redeem your wine coupon. Dejon offers a food truck with a great lunch menu.
Thanks for your support of the Mark D. Pacione Foundation.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Live Phone Tracking, GPS Progress Alerts and Cheers!
We are providing you with RaceJoy as part of the official race experience for the On Your Mark 5K.
Download the RaceJoy mobile app in advance to ensure proper phone setup. Invite your friends and family to track you and send you cheers!
Some key RaceJoy features include:
Here are the easy steps to follow to get the most out of your virtual experience.
1. Register Online– click on the “Register Now” button.
2. Recruit Friends– we want to see how many areas of the country we can get people involved, but we need your help!
3. Train– you will have several weeks to train before race weekend. Good luck and get at it!
4. Pre-Race Communication– we will send you information as we get closer to race weekend to help you get ready and to learn how to submit your results.
5. Digital Bib– print your race bib to wear during your run or walk.
6. Race Weekend– it’s time! Use the RaceJoy app and get out there and run, walk, or bike your registered distance.
7. Submit Results– if you use RaceJoy your time will automatically upload to results. If not you will get a text or email to submit your results.
8. Results Posted– results will continue to update Friday-Sunday of race weekend with the final results posted Monday, November 2nd.
We have two Team contests to create some FUN! Invite friends and family members to join you in this race by creating a team to support each other! Come up with a team name and be sure that everyone enters it during registration. We will have the following results for the Team competition…
Largest Team– having the most team members registered
Most States Team– having the most states represented on your team
If you already registered without a team but decided to make a team or join one, no problem. Use your registration confirmation email from RunSignUp to open up your registration and make team edits. If you have any questions contact Shannon@RacineMultiSports.com.
Results are available for this race! You will be given the option, during registration, to “opt-in” to receive either text or email notifications. This will be the first step to be able to submit your time, after you complete your race, to get your results published. You will submit your time (HH:MM:SS format) through a text or email, and it will automatically upload to the results. This race also offers the gps tracking of RaceJoy. Information will be shared with you on how to use this feature. There is no additional cost to use RaceJoy. Check out this short video to see how RaceJoy works. If you choose to use the RaceJoy gps tracking app your results will upload automatically. Since there is no way to ensure accuracy or a fair comparison of times submitted, the results will only be used to capture your time, proof of participation and for bragging rights! Results will be displayed as “overall” with the ability to drill down to your “age group”. Submitting your time for results is optional. There are no awards for this event.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.