In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Be sure to join us for our annual Shamrock Shuffle 5K on March 16th! The race will begin at the Marshall Area YMCA at 10:30 AM on the West Parking lot and conclude at Brau Brother's Brewery. It's guaranteed to be a great time to Lap that Leprechaun!
There will be a shuttle bus and van that will escort participants only from Brau Brother’s Brewery to the YMCA prior to the start of the race. Each shuttle will have a 20 person capacity. To sign up for the shuttle, participants MUST email the race director at firstname.lastname@example.org before March 1st.
Shuttle times will be at the following: 8:30 AM; 8:45 AM; 9:00 AM; 9:15 AM; 9:30 AM; 9:45 AM; 10:00 AM
Early Bird Price: $25; First price increase is February 18th ($30); Final price increase is March 1st ($35)
* Early Packet Pick up: March 15th starting at 5:30 PM until 7:00 PM. Race packets WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE BEFORE 5:30 pm. You CAN have someone pick up your packet for you if you are unable to.
* Packet Pick up continues on Saturday from March 16th, from 9:30 - 10:15 AM.
*The Marshall Area YMCA will be open during its normal hours beginning at 5:15 AM. There are bathrooms and locker rooms available for use.
* There are Long sleeved T-shirts for those who did not register before the March 1st deadline. Extra shirts will be distributed on a first-come-first-served basis.
*The Shamrock Shuffle 5K begins at 10:30 AM. Please plan to line up for this race around 10:25 AM. The start line is in the YMCA's west parking lot. Please note: The streets are not closed; be aware of your surroundings at all times and stay on the left side of the road for the majority of the race. Walkers, strollers, and dogs on leashes are welcome. If you plan to walk the race, please be courteous of your fellow participants and line up near the back of the chute. This will allow those running for personal bests to get out of the chute quickly. The Gobble Wobble 5K finish is on the west side of the building in the side parking lot.
* The race is not chipped time as this is a fun run. Times will be handheld and posted on the Shamrock Shuffle 5K Facebook page following the race; times will also be sent through race recap email.
* 30 Volunteers will be spaced throughout the route, these individuals will be wearing a green and holding an arrow. * The Bridge and other parts of the race will be salted for your safety.
* A water station will be available approximately half way through the race.
* Bottles of water and granola bars will be provided at the conclusion of the race.
* The race map is posted on the Marshall Area YMCA Shamrock Shuffle 5K page! (https://www.facebook.com/MarshallGobbleWobble/) Check the page often for updates!
*We love seeing your race day photos—please tag the Marshall Area YMCA in your social media posts!
*Registration is open until the start of the race. However, there is no need to wait until you get to the YMCA to register!*Thank you for starting your St. Patrick's Day with us at the Marshall Area YMCA!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?