The following race day guidelines have been approved by the Allegheny County Department of Health. These guidelines are in place for the safety of the participants, volunteers, and race directors. Please do not register if you cannot follow these guidelines. Participants who fail to abide by these rules will be removed and disqualified from the event.
- Participants must be symptom free of illness for 14 days (Feb 28th & after). Symptomatic individuals MUST stay at home.
- Participants traveling to event are recommended to travel alone or with members of immediate family only.
- Participants ARE REQUIRED to wear a face covering to the starting line and can remove their face covering when they start running.
- Participants must wear shirt and shoes at all times.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be provided at the start and finish line areas.
- Bottled water will be available at the finish line. We highly recommend carrying your own water; there will be a water stop available with staff wearing masks and gloves.
DURING RACE GUIDELINES
- No spitting, snotting, or projections of any bodily fluid before, during or after event.
- Restroom accommodations will be available prior to the event at the Rose Barn and Boathouse.
- All participants must avoid any physical contact with other participants which includes high fives, fist bumps, huddles, or other close contact before, during, or after the event.
- During competition, participants must abide by the six-foot mandated social distancing regulations when passing other participants.
POST RACE GUIDELINES
- Upon finishing the race, participants must head directly to their vehicles after receiving their medal and post race snacks.
- No congregating at finish line and/or parking areas.
- There will not be any post race awards ceremony. Runners can see their results online at a link to be posted later.
- Spectators are not permitted on course, at start line, finish line, or parking areas.
- Family members finishing at separate times cannot wait at finish line for other family members.
Thank you for your understanding during this unique time!