In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Event #11 in the 2019 AAA Car Care North Carolina Triathlon Series
Event #3 in the Formula 1 Grand Prix series
Distances: S: 375 Meters - R: 1.5 Miles - B: 20K - R: 1.5 Miles - S: 375 Meters
Carolina Beach Elementary - 400 S. 4th St. - Carolina Beach 28428 (bike transition area)
Friday, July 12th (4:30 PM - 7:00 PM)
Saturday, July 13th (5:00 AM - 6:30 AM)
Things to Remember:
* A photo ID is required for packet pick-up.
* Cash, Check or Credit Card are accepted.
* All participants must pick up their own race packet. (Including all relay team members)
* USA Triathlon requires that all USAT members must show their USAT membership card at packet pick-up.
* Any USAT annual member who does not present his/her valid membership card at packet pick-up,
will be required to pay the USAT one-day fee of $15. No exceptions.
A participant orientation meeting will be held at 6:00 PM on Friday, July 12th at the swim start where Hamlet Ave. meets the beach. We will cover as many details as possible about the race and questions will be encouraged. This meeting should last about 30 minutes - we encourage everyone to attend.
Free parking locations:
1) Carolina Beach Elementary School - location for packet pick-up, timing chip pick-up, and the bike transition area.
2) On the north side of Carolina Lake - halfway between the school and the beach
Paid parking lots are located near the start/finish and the Marriott Courtyard
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?