In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Event #3 in the 2019 Carolina Swim Series
Distance: Swim: 1.5 Miles
* Park near the swim finish location
* Pick up your event envelope at packet pick-up
* Envelope will contain your timing chip, a band/strap for the chip, and a numbered bag
* Trolleys will take all participants to the swim start location
* Take your numbered bag with you to swim start and place any personal items in the bag
* Race staff will transport the bags back to the swim finish location
* Trolleys will take ONLY participants to the swim start location
* Trolleys will not be at swim start at 8am when the race starts
* Any spectators at swim start will be responsible to get themsleves back to the swim finish location
Sunday, July 14th: (Packet pick-up only available on race morning)
Tables/Tent will be set up at the Hamlet Ave. beach access
This is one block south of the Courtyard by Marriott
7:30 am - 8:30 am
* There are three public parking lots within two blocks of the finish location
* These lots are $2 per hour.
* There is also one free parking lot on the northside of Carolina Lake.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?