In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Your favorite Summer Track Series is back at it for 2019! We'll be meeting at Myers Park High School track for five Tuesdays at 6:00pm in May and June to keep you at the top of your game!
- 50 Meter Dash (Kids 10 & Under Untimed Heats All 5 weeks)
- 100 Meter Dash (Kids 10 & Under Untimed Heats All 5 weeks)
- 1 Mile (1609 Meters)
- 4 x 100 (Kids 10 & Under Untimed Heat All 5 weeks)
- 400 Meters (Kids 10 & Under Untimed Heats All 5 weeks)
- 800 Meters
- 200 Meters (Kids Heats 10 & Under Untimed Heats All 5 weeks)
- 3200 Meters (except June 18)
- 5000 Meters (June 18 Qualifying and June 25 Championship)
Qualifying May 28, June 4, 11, & 18 plus Open Heats June 25.
Championship Heats June 25. Except for the kid’s 10 & Under untimed heats, you must qualify in one of the first four weeks in order to run the Championship Heats June 25.
All adult heats will be timed and posted online. The top men’s and women’s times in each event from each week will automatically qualify for Championship Week as will the next four best men’s and women’s times from the first four weeks.
All Kids 7 & Under will receive a ribbon for their effort.
Championship Week: All Men’s and Women’s event Champions will receive a medal.
The Men’s and Women’s winners in the Championship Mile will receive $100 cash so long as the following times are met: Men – sub 4:30; Women sub 5:15.
Season Pass: (Registration open until 12pm on 5/28)
- Kids 10 & Under Free for the Untimed Heats
- Adults $40 – Includes Championship Week and a tech tee while supplies last.
- Students $25 – Includes Tee while supplies last.
Single Week: (Pay at gate. No online registration needed)
- Adults $10, Students $8
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?