In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Like Running or Walking? Love Wine? This race is for you!
Join us on Saturday, April 1st, 2023 at 9:00am for an exciting event that features the amazing scenery and landscape of Hidden Vineyard! Whether you are looking to run, walk or just enjoy the wine this race is a sure thing for a great time and an incredible experience! This race is timed and scored by J3 Timing. Results will be posted at www.J3Timing.com.
Free Race Pics Available for Download at all of our events!!!
How It Works:
1) When registering, create a Team Name for your group. Create a password (and write it down!)
2) Tell all your friends to sign up for the race! (be sure to give them your team name and password)
3) When your Team hits 5 participants, the first 4 people will get $5 CASH BACK and the 5th will receive a $5 discount on their race fee!
4) For a team of 10, every new team member gets a $5 discount on their race fee and the team leader will receive 1 bottle of wine at the specified winery.
5) For a team of 20, every new team member gets a $5 discount on their race fee and the team leader will receive a total of 5 bottles of wine at the specific winery.
FISHIN' FOR A CURE IS A NON-PROFIT 501(C)(3) ORGANIZATION WITH EVENTS BASED IN EMERALD ISLE, NC. THE GOAL OF FISHIN' FOR A CURE IS TO RAISE AWARENESS OF THE IMPORTANCE OF EARLY DETECTION AS WELL AS FIGHTING TO FIND A CURE FOR WOMEN’S CANCERS. Click here to learn more!
This event will be offering Age Group Awards! In addition to scoring all of the great swag listed above, the top 1 finisher in each age category also receives a custom age group award!
5 Year Categories: 14 & Under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44,. 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 & Over
Tim's Hotdogs will be available for a donation and Cannoli Man will be on site with some sweet food options during the event!
Looking to make this into a getaway weekend? There are tons of amazing cabins, AirBnB rentals, Campgrounds, and Resorts in the beautiful Yadkin Valley!
Packet Pickup has been updated to Race Day Only and will open an hour before the event starts.
Absolutely! We have been getting many inquiries about virtual participation and have integrated a virtual option into our regular registration.
Please feel free to register through the regular registration link above and you can either:
1) Pick up packet during packet pickup or on the morning of the race, but run on your own (hint: wine ticket is still good if you use this strategy)
2) Contact us at any time to switch to the Virtual Wine Run 5k and we'll ship your packet (NEW for 2023: There will be a $10.00 shipping and handling charge for this option)
Also, if you intend on running, but later change your mind and would like to do either of these options, that's ok too! If you are definitely going to have us ship your packet and run virtually though, we do recommend you follow the instructions below:
1). Go to runsignup.com/profile and log into your account.
2). Click on "Manage Registration" next to this race.
3). On the next page click on transfer to another race and choose the virtual wine run race.
We're excited about our continued partnership with HaloVino. These glasses were designed by a Sommelier for enhanced experience and taste and are shatterproof, portable, eco-friendly, and dishwasher safe! Learn more at www.HaloVino.com
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.WineRun5k.com.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.