In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
* An iron distance triathlon for RELAY TEAMS ONLY (3 person teams only)
* $3,000 prize purse
* Distinctive awards in numerous categories
* Limit - 250 teams
* All three segments take place simultaneously
* 7:00 AM - Bike Start
* 8:30 AM - Run Start
* 9:30 AM - Swim Start
* 1:00 PM - Award Ceremony
Bike: 7:00 am
Run: 8:30 am
Swim: 9:30 am
Swim: 2.4 Miles
Bike: 112 Miles
Run: 26.2 Miles
Goldsten's Beach (Race Site)
Friday, Sept. 10th: 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Saturday, Sept. 11th: 5:00 am - 6:30 am
Mandatory Photo ID: All participants will be required to show photo ID at packet pick-up). You will not be given your race packet without photo ID! All participants must pick up their own race packet.
USAT Members: USA Triathlon requires that all USAT annual members must show their USAT membership card at packet pick-up. Any USAT annual member who does not present his/her valid membership card at packet pick-up will be required to pay the USAT one-day fee of $15. If you have not yet received your current USAT membership card, be sure to print out a temporary card to show at packet pick-up. We must see a current expiration date or you will have to pay the one-day fee. Please visit www.usatriathlon.org/membership to join, renew or print your temporary card.
Medical Form: Please make sure you fill out the medical form and have it with you at packet pick-up. This form is mandatory. You will need to turn it in to receive your race packet. The medical form is found on the last page of this document and on our event web page.
Important things to remember :
• A photo ID is required for packet pick-up.
• Cash, Check or Credit Card are accepted.
• You must fill out a medical form for packet pickup. Please complete this Medical form and bring to packet pickup.
• All participants must pick up their own race packet.
• USA Triathlon requires that all USAT annual members must show their USAT membership card at packet pick-up.
• Any USAT annual member who does not present his/her valid membership card at packet pick-up,
will be required to pay the USAT one-day fee of $15. No exceptions.
A participant orientation meeting will be held at 6:00 PM on Friday (9/10) on the beach. We will cover as many details as possible about the race and questions will be encouraged. This meeting should last about 30 minutes - we encourage everyone to attend.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.