In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Event #9 in the 2020 North Carolina Triathlon Series
Distances: Run: 2K - Swim: 375 Meters - Bike: 10K - Run: 2K - Swim: 375 Meters - Bike: 10K - R: 2K
* 2020 will be the 2nd year for the Latta Enduro Sprint (F-1 style format).
* The race is one of 4 F-1 Sprint format races in the NCTS (Carolina Beach, White Lake Fall Sprint, and Sandling Beach).
The Latta Enduro Sprint is comprised of 7 segments
Participants will complete the course in the following order:
Swim: 375 Meters
Swim: 375 Meters
Run For Your Life. Midtown
901 S. Kings Drive #100, Charlotte Google map
Dates & Times:
Friday, June 5th: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Race Site: Latta Plantation Park
6211 Sample Rd. - Huntersville, NC 28078 Google map
Dates & Times:
Friday, June 5th: 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Saturday, June 6th: 5:00 am - 6:30am
Mandatory Photo ID: All participants will be required to show photo ID at packet pick-up (including relay team members). You will not be given your race packet without photo ID!
All participants must pick up their own race packet – individuals and relays.
USAT Members: USA Triathlon requires that all USAT annual members must show their USAT membership card at packet pick-up. Any USAT annual member who does not present his/her valid membership card at packet pick-up will be required to pay the USAT one-day fee of $15. If you have not yet received your current USAT membership card, be sure to print out a temporary card to show at packet pick-up. We must see a current expiration date or you will have to pay the one-day fee. Please visit www.usatriathlon.org/ membership to join, renew or print your temporary card
Pre-Race Meeting :
* A pre-race meeting will be held at the race site at 6:00 pm on Friday, June 5th.
* This meeting should last about 30 minutes - we encourage everyone to attend.
Race Day Arrival:
* There is ample parking at the race site. Please follow parking signs and directions of the volunteers.
* It is a USAT rule that if you ride your bike to the transition area prior to the race you must be wearing your bike helmet.
* All participants will park in the designated parking area approximately 3⁄4 mile from the race site.
* On race morning follow the directions being given by the parking volunteers.
* The main gate coming into Latta Plantation park (Beatties Ford Rd. & Sample Rd) will close at 6AM.
* If you desire to park inside the park, you will need to be at the main gate no later than 6AM.
PLEASE NOTE: There is no parking allowed in the church parking lot across the street from the entrance to the park. Any vehicles parked in this parking lot will be towed.
If you need to park along Beatties Ford Rd., you’ll notice that certain areas along the road will be lined with NO PARKING SIGNS. These are “No Parking” zones. Do not park in are- as where there are NO PARKING SIGNS. If you do your car will be towed.
If you park inside of Latta Plantation Park, you will not be permitted to leave until all athletes are off of the bike course.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?