In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, please contact us.
It might be sizzling outside, but it will be cool inside at JDL Fast Track on Sunday, May 21, 2017. Come join us and run the flattest marathon in North Carolina! Or, grab some friends and do a "free form" team relay. You can do a relay with teams of anywhere from 2 to 8 people.
We will have awesome snacks, great food, free craft beer, and fabulous volunteers counting and cheering you every lap of the way! You will be racing for an awesome cause, as proceeds go to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Don't miss this great event!
If you're traveling to Winston-Salem, you can find lodging suggestions here. Also, there are lots of restaurants, many of which are located near Hanes Mall, which is just off I-40 on Stratford Road.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
1. Counters-A dedicated counter tracks every lap you (or your team) completes! Just get out there and have fun!
2. Free Form Relay Teams-run any number of laps shared between 2 and 8 running buddies.
3. Temperature Control!-Inside the cool, dry JDL Fast Track
4. No fear of getting lost!-course winds around and repeat.
5. Restrooms-no fear, you will run by the restrooms every 1/2 mile.
6. Water stops & Aid stations-no fear, they are here!
7. Food & Drink at an arms reach.
8. Race Shirts & Event Medals to all finishers
9. Post Race Awards and Celebration at Foothills!