Papillion, NE US 68046
PACE is sponsoring the “Celebrate Summer” 5K fun run/walk June 2, 2013 at Walnut Creek Lake in Papillion, Nebraska. People of all abilities are invited to run, walk, and roll to support Madonna Rehabilitation Hospital’s Adaptive Sports and Recreation program. Madonna’s Adaptive Sports and Recreation Program invites children and adults of all abilities to participate in sports and recreation to their highest level of independence possible. Nearly 500 children and adults each year benefit from this program. The program specifically serves:
· People with physical and acquired disabilities in the general public
· Madonna inpatient, outpatient, and Rehabilitation Day Program patients
· Highly competitive wheelchair athletes
· Athletes and nontraditional athletes at all skill levels
· Children with acquired disabilities
A variety of adaptive sports and recreation activities, workshops, open houses, and tournaments are offered to children and adults including golf, wheelchair basketball and tennis, quad rugby, swimming, fishing, sled hockey, power soccer, social dancing, and bowling. Also, Madonna Rehabilitation will be building a new facility in Omaha! So, let’s welcome them to our community.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?