In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Speak All Abilities 5k Run & 1 Mile Run/Walk/Wheel
Saturday, April 8th at 9:00am. at Eastern High School (Track)
Registration & Packet Pick-Up: 8:00 a.m. at the Eastern High School Track
Awards will be given to the top finishing male and female in the following age groups:
14 years & under
15 - 19 years
20 - 29 years
30 - 39 years
40 - 49 years
50 - 59 years
60 - 69 years
70 years & over
A "Speak Spirit" trophy will be awarded to the Voorhees School wtih the most staff and student participation.
For each Voorhees school, the grade with the most student participation will win a special prize (only students participating in the event are eligible for the special prize).
Online registration is available through April 6th. Registration by mail is available until April 1st.
SAME DAY REGISTRATION IS ALSO AVAILABLE.
All proceeds benefit Speak. For more information on Speak, please visit
Free T Shirt for all preregistered participants (while supplies last).
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
1. One lap around the track.
2. Exit track and make left towards the Gym/Cafeteria side of the High School.
3. Take the path by the Gym/Cafeteria all the way around the building to the path by the Woods.
4. Make right at the wooded path. Take the path to Laurel Oak Road, and make a right onto Laurel Oak Road.
5. Go straight on Laurel Oak Road. Make left onto Deerfield Drive.
6. Make left onto Yorkshire Road. Continue on Yorkshire Road (runners will need to bear left onto Yorkshire at the Radcliffe Road intersection).
7. Make left onto Westminster Road. Continue on Westminster Road. Eventually you will come to a stop sign where a turn needs to be made. Runners will need to make a right at the stop sign to continue on Westminster. At the Hardwicke Road intersection, runners should go straight to continue on Westminster Road
8. Make left onto Yorkshire Road
9. Make left onto Deerfield Road
10. Make right onto Laurel Oak Road.
11. Make left into parking lot immediately after baseball field
12. Head back to track.
13. A 3/4 lap around the track (more or less).