Events for this Race:
Cinnaminson, NJ US 08077
The 4th annual Rock ‘n’ Roll Run Back to School will take place on Monday, Sept 2nd, 2013. Music, food, and family entertainment, including fun activities for the kids such as a moon bounce, face painting, balloon art, and crafts, will be provided. The event will be held in the school parking lot at St. Charles Borromeo School – 2500 Branch Pike, Cinnaminson, NJ 08077, rain or shine.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 7:30 to 8:30AM: Race-Day Registration and Packet Pickup
- 9:00AM: 5K Run / Walk
- 9:45AM: Kids Dash Run / Relay
- 10:00AM: 1 Mile Fun Run / Walk
- 10:30AM: Post-Race Awards Ceremony
AWARDS AND PRIZES
5K Run / Walk
- Cash to Top 3 Overall (Male and Female): $100 for first place, $50 for second place, and $25 for third place
- Awards to Top 3 (Male and Female) in following Age Groups: 10 and under, 11 to 14, 15 to 19, 20 to 29, 30 to 39, 40 to 49, 50 to 59, 60 to 69, 70 and over
1 Mile Fun Run / Walk
- Awards to Top 3 Overall (Male and Female 14 and under)
- Awards to Top 3 (Male and Female) in following Age Groups: 6 and under, 7 to 10, 11 to 14
Kids Dash / Relay
Prize to the Youngest Participant
Awards to All Kids 14 and Under participating in any of the races
Bib Number Raffle
Everyone has a chance to win
Pre-race registration is strongly encouraged and must be received by mail or completed online by August 31st. You can either download the paper registration form from here and mail it in or you can register here online. When registering online, there is a small processing fee. Race day registration is also available (fee will be an extra $5 on race day).
The Rock 'n' Roll Run Back to School is hosted by the St. Charles PTA and proceeds directly benefit St. Charles Borromeo School. Please contact Angie Wojnar at (856) 303-0769 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.