In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
WE ARE BACK! After an incredibly successful 2020, raising over $16,000 for The Jackie Pang Fund and The AFTD, we are back with Dollars for Dim Sum 2021! New menu options available for our gluten free and vegetarian friends!
In association with the Association for Frontotemporal Degeneration's (AFTD) Food For Thought Campaign, The Jackie Pang Fund is excited to bring you Dollars for Dim Sum: The Takeout Edition! Our homemade dim sum and other fan favorites are available for purchase and pick-up on Saturday 11/13/21. All dim sum will be fully cooked and frozen and we will provide instructions (and Joe Pang's famous dumpling sauce!) so you can reheat and enjoy at home.
Read the "How It Works" section below for details and then Click "Order" at the top of the screen to start your order. Don't want to eat, but want to support? Click "Donate" instead.
100% of the proceeds from this event will benefit The Jackie Pang Fund and The Association for Frontotemporal Degeneration (AFTD)
How does this Dollars for Dim Sum fundraiser work?
1. Select your preferred pick-up time. Only available pick-up times will be shown. If these times do not work for you, please contact us directly to make alternate arrangements.
2. You will receive 10 homemade dumplings with your initial donation of $20.00. Chose either Pork Siu Mai, Pork+Shrimp+Mushroom Siu Mai, Just a Little Spicy Pork+Vegetable Dumplings, Tofu+Vegetable Dumplings, OR Turkey+Veg Gluten Free Dumplings. Dumplings will be fully cooked and frozen. We will provide reheating instructions and Joe Pang's special dumpling sauce with your order. Don't worry - you'll have an opportunity to buy more later in the order process!
3. Please consider an additional donation to further our mission.
4. Order more food and merch! You will have the opportunity to order additional dumplings, soup, fried rice, ribs, cookies and apparel. Remember, 100% of the proceeds will benefit The Jackie Pang Fund and The AFTD!
5. Come see us on your confirmed pickup date/time to grab your goodies! Please arrive within the hour of your selected time.
6. Go home and enjoy your homemade delights made with love by the Pang and Torres Families!
If you have any questions about this Event, click the button below.