In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://citychallengerace.com/.
Commit to making 2021 a great year with new challenges & new goals!
Join the epic & 9th annual Hoboken City Challenge Race. Get your team ready to conquer our course & challenging obstacles (3 miles and 20+ obstacles)!
We have implemented various safety measures to ensure all athletes are safe.
1. Gloves are required for all participants while on course.
2. Hand sanitizer will be available.
3. The use of sealed bottled water at finish instead of open cups.
4. Event staff and volunteers will wear face coverings at all times.
5. Racers are required to wear a face covering in the festival area while not on course.
6. Each racer will be given a specific arrival and departure time for entry and exit from the event.
7. Heat sizes are reduced to ensure safe spacing at the start & on course.
8. Each runner is required to complete a health declaration when checking in.
REGISTER TODAY AND SAVE.
NEXT PRICE INCREASE HAPPENS SUNDAY, MAY 16th at MIDNIGHT.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.