In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
* Entry Fee includes a T-shirt if REGISTERED by Saturday, MARCH 31
* Pre–Register by mail or online at www.ihpsf.org
* Packet Pick-up Friday, April 20th at the High School from 2-6 p.m. or day of race
* Refreshments, Party, and Prizes after the race (must be present to win)
* The race begins at Indian Hill High School, 6865 Drake Road 45243
* Runs through Indian Hill & finishes on the track at Tomahawk Stadium
7 a.m. - Registration and Packet Pick-up at IHHS
8:30 a.m. - 5K Start at Indian Hill High School
Proceeds benefit the students of the Indian Hill Schools
Sponsored by the Indian Hill Public Schools Foundation and Beacon Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine
*Entry fee includes a FREE T-shirt if REGISTERED by SATURDAY, MARCH 31ST
*Ribbons for all 10 years and under participants
*Medal and Prize for First Place Male and Female Runners
*Medals for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th place runners for ages 11-14 and ages 15-19
*Medals for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place runners for each age level 20 & over
*Running levels- Men and women runners: 10 & under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 & over
*Medals for first 5 walkers
*Refreshments and Party for participants after the race
*Bring your Family, Friends, Co-workers - Runners, Walkers, Strollers Welcome!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?